Promoting digital connectedness in regional Victoria
Empowering regional businesses, organizations, and individuals to implement, use and increase confidence with digital technologies and strengthen connections with customers and the community.
- Website Design
- Social media management
- Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Event and Social media content photography
- Photography for web and social media
- Native Environment Product Photography
- Personal Brand and Social Media Portraits
Graphic Design for web and print
- Logo and Brand communication design
- Infographics, Illustration,
- Visual Brand Concept development
- Promotional and Print material
Tech Mentor & Coaching
- Business Technology support and coaching
- Individual and group technology mentoring and training
- IT, Design and Business Workshops and Training
- Technology training program development and delivery
- Community and Individual technology coaching – Free/Community Based.
Digital 6s (pronounced “Digital Success”) is a new technology start- up in regional Victoria servicing the Central Goldfields, Pyrenees and Ballarat regions.
Supporting local community organizations, and individuals who live in regional and more remote areas to become more confident with the use of digital technology, help improve technology availability and ultimately improve social and community connections is really important to us.
Getting started before we get started
We are currently working with a number of community-based
Castlemaine Repair Cafe
– a group of Castlemaine residents who believe it is better to repair things than to throw them away, locals bring clothes, radios, toys and all kinds of household goods to be repaired, and learn how to do it themselves.
Is your small community group or business in need of a web and social media make over? Get in touch with Vanessa from Digital6s and enquire about how you can increase your exposure in the community and reach more participants, or customers and produce tangible, measurable results that will help inform decisions for your organisations techology/digital direction.
A NEW WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA strategy
– Be Connected is an Australian government initiative committed to increasing the confidence, skills and online safety of older Australians. Be Connected aims to empower everyone to use the internet and everyday technology to thrive in our digital world
If your organisation is located in the pyrenees or central goldfields shire or in the ballarat area and you would like to host a serries of BeConnected sessions for your community members please get in touch with Vanessa from Digital6s
Delivery of free community based technology workshops and one on one mentoring sessions across the shire. Supported by the Federal and State government training in all BeConnected programs is offered completly free by Digtial 6s and we support participants to confidently understand and complete the program in a way that meets the individuals learning style, the speed at which they are comfortable so that they can increase thier digital confidence.